Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

corporate/company phonebook for agents in UCXX8.5

Dear all,

I'm using UCCX 8.5 and looking for my agents to be able to use the corporate directory (sync to AD like the normal phones ?) in their Cisco Agent... but I cannot find where to configure it ?

It's named company phonebook and I cannot imagine it cannot synchronised with AD ???

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vincent.

1 REPLY

corporate/company phonebook for agents in UCXX8.5

Hi Vincent,

Please refer the below CDA guide, refer the section "Phone Book" from page 41 onwards.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/cda85ccxug-cm.pdf

Phone Book

Agents have a number of phone number lists available to them:

■The Recent Call List, a dynamic list of up to 100 recently-called phone numbers kept by Agent Desktop

■A personal phone book, created and maintained by the agent (and enabled/disabled by the system administrator)

■Up to 256 phone books (includes global and work flow group phone books). Each phone book supports a maximum of 3,000 directory entries.

■CAD supports in total up to 10,000 directory entries that includes global, work flow group, or personal phone book entries.

■Work flow group phone books, created by the system administrator with the work flow group Phone Book function

Importing and Exporting Phone Books

Importing and exporting phone books makes creating and maintaining large phone books (up to 3000 entries) easier than with the Phone Book Editor window. Phone books can be created and edited in any third-party application that accepts comma-separated value (CSV) files, such as a text editor or spreadsheet. Using the third-party application, you can edit exported phone books—make bulk changes (for example, changing an area code), and adding and deleting phone numbers. The updated file can then be imported into Desktop Administrator to replace the previous version.

NOTE: Phone books for double-byte languages must use UTF-8 character format in order for the double-byte characters to be imported successfully.

Hope it helps,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content