Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Course -- Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 5.0

Hey all.....just looking for some advice, feedback, and potentially some reviews.

Need recommendations for UCCX course vendor: Skyline Advanced Technology Services, or NterOne Corporation, or Fast Lane.

I would like to register to take the Cisco Training Pratner course "Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 5.0"

I usually do my courses with Global Knowledge, but due to limited attendance they cancelled the one I was planning to attend.

Cisco lists the following other training partners that offer this course as well:

• Skyline Advanced Technology Services
  • NterOne Corporation
  • Fast Lane

I am wondering has anyone heard of or worked with one any these places, any feedback, or experience? As you know these courses aren't cheap so I want to make sure they are worth the $$$.

Any help or info would be greatly apreciated!

Hi,it's not the training

it's not the training company, it's the instructor that matters.

Anyway, if I were you, I would not invest in a training too much. UCCX (and contact centers) are an not an easy topic and they cannot be explained in detail during a 5 day course. I believe it would be better to hire an experienced engineer and have him show you around (both installing and configuring the system). The initial cost might be a bit higher but I think it would be money well spent.

Community Member

Re: Hi,it's not the training

My man I have never thought of that but that is very smart idea.

CreatePlease to create content