Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Course -- Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 5.0

Hey all.....just looking for some advice, feedback, and potentially some reviews.

Need recommendations for UCCX course vendor: Skyline Advanced Technology Services, or NterOne Corporation, or Fast Lane.

I would like to register to take the Cisco Training Pratner course "Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 5.0"

I usually do my courses with Global Knowledge, but due to limited attendance they cancelled the one I was planning to attend.

Cisco lists the following other training partners that offer this course as well:

• Skyline Advanced Technology Services
  • NterOne Corporation
  • Fast Lane

I am wondering has anyone heard of or worked with one any these places, any feedback, or experience? As you know these courses aren't cheap so I want to make sure they are worth the $$$.

Any help or info would be greatly apreciated!

Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES
Silver

Hi-I have gone to training

Hi-

I have gone to training through Global Knowledge, Skyline ATS, and Sunset Learning and have been happy with them all.  I have not heard of NterOne or FastLane. 

DJ

Silver

Another couple of questions

Another couple of questions for you:  What is your current experience with UCCX?  What are you looking to learn from the class?

I took the 4.0 version of this class and found it very useful and well written.  I had a reasonable understanding of the product prior to taking the course, and it pulled all of the pieces together nicely.

DJ

Views
Helpful
Replies