Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Courtesy Call Back Implementation - Need CVP Reporting server details. Can anyone help me?

Hello All

I am planning to implement Coutesy Call Back in my environment.Currently I have CVP comprehensive model deployed. Version is 8.5

But I do not have Reporting server in the environment. Got to know that Unified CVP Reporting server is a must for Courtesy Call Back.

Can you please help me get the details of Reporting server like is it a physical server(cisco appliance) or a software which can be installed on VM environment?

What it takes to get the Reporting server in the environment like price, licensing ?

What exactly the Reporting server comprises like a database server if so which database server?

Also can you please let me know the impacts caused by getting the Reporting server in already running environment(production)?

Thanks

Mahesh

mahesh.bidaloty@gmail.com

8 REPLIES

It's a physical server. This

It's a physical server. This is changed in version 10 where CUIC is integrated with CCX. You'll be able to utilize the reporting tool in the plugins on CCX "Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reports"

You'll have to contact your vendor. You may have to upgrade to 9 as version 8 becomes obsolete and unsupported November 2014.

Last Date of Support:
App. SW

The last date to receive service and support for the product. After this date, all support services for the product are unavailable, and the product becomes obsolete.

November 30, 2014

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp8_5/configuration/guide/CVP_Reporting.pdf

Hi RossI am talking about CVP

Hi Ross

I am talking about CVP Reporting Server to implement Courtesy Call Back feature. We have CVP comprehensive solution deployed but no CVP reporting server. Finding some help to get more information on CVP reporting server in terms of its purchase and licensing etc

Thanks

Mahesh

Oh ok, it's still best to

Oh ok, it's still best to contact your vendor. Nobody is going to be able to give you a price here because it depends on the scope and requirements for the implementation. You'd need an actual proposal created for you from a certified vendor/dealer.

Sure Ross. But need to know

Sure Ross. But need to know the technical specifications as well like hardware requirements etc. And also will there be any impact by adding reporting server at this point in time in the production environment.

Hi Mahesh, You need to reach

Hi Mahesh,

You need to reach to your pre-sales guys for help or someone who know the ordering guide / CCW. Attached is from the CCBU ordering guide. List price are 10k (STD) / 20k (PRE) respectively.

Thanks!

-JT-

Sure Lohjintiam. But need to

Sure Lohjintiam. But need to know the technical specifications as well like hardware requirements etc. And also will there be any impact by adding reporting server at this point in time in the production environment ?

This can easily be found

This can easily be found here

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp8_5/reference/guide/851_bom.pdf

I don't see any impact of doing so. The downtime of the reporting server doesn't impact the actual cvp call handling. 

Thanks!

-JT-

Hey thanks for the BOM link.

Hey thanks for the BOM link. Will go through it.

Mahesh

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content