Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Courtesy Callback configuration on a Packaged CCE 9.0

Hello everyone,

I am trying to setup a Courtesy Callback on an existing production PCCE 9.0 environment. The CVP don't have the Reporting Server enabled or installed and I believe Reporting Server is one of the requirements in installing CCB.

I think my question is, do I really have to install a separate VM for the CVP Reporting Server?

I have very basic knowledge on Contact Center. Can someone provide me some basic guide on how I will go with the whole configuration?

I know there's more questions and info that might be needed. Please don't hesitate to shoot me back.

I do really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Southbaseline

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Yes, reporting server is the

Yes, reporting server is the requirement for CCB, and you can not install two CVP role (e.g reporting server as well as CVP server) on same server.

so you have to create new VM, install CVP reporting and add configure the same in CVP ops console.

regards

Chintan

Reporting server uses

Reporting server uses Informix DB, so check online for how to check Informix DB status - there should a .bat or something to do that.

As per ops console - you should see it Up in Control Centre.

Kartik

4 REPLIES

Yes, reporting server is the

Yes, reporting server is the requirement for CCB, and you can not install two CVP role (e.g reporting server as well as CVP server) on same server.

so you have to create new VM, install CVP reporting and add configure the same in CVP ops console.

regards

Chintan

southbaselinebtw you license

kartik bhatia

Chintan/Kartik, Thank you

Chintan/Kartik,

Thank you guys for that confirmation and help.

I have a follow up questions. While snooping around the environment, I found a VM on the B side that labeled “CVP Reporting”.

How can I verify or tell that this is in fact the CVP Reporting Server that has been already setup by the 3rd party? Can you please guide me tru the basic verification procedures? And also, if this is the CVP Reporting Server, can you send me some basic step how to integrate this to the CVP OPS Server?

I do really appreciate!

Reporting server uses

Reporting server uses Informix DB, so check online for how to check Informix DB status - there should a .bat or something to do that.

As per ops console - you should see it Up in Control Centre.

Kartik

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content