Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CRA - dynamic prompt

Hello everyone.

It's my first post here.

I'm trying to create CRA script and I have problem with play prompt step. I don't know how to play dynamic prompt. The name of wav file is written in database. I have string variable with the path to my wav file (from database). I tried to put the name of string variable to the section of play prompt step, but it doesn't work.

How can I play prompt using string variable with the name of wav file?

Thanks,

Sebastian

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: CRA - dynamic prompt

I think your problem is coming with the path that you passed to the play prompt.

You know that all the prompts need to be put under C:\Programs Files\wfavvid\Prompts\[language]\".

A typical path to a prompt is :

"BIA/0002.wav"

The system knows that the beginning of the real path is "C:\Programs Files\wfavvid\Prompts" and then it also knows what is the current language. Ex: en-US\

So, you just have to pass the remaining folder and name of the prompts under the language directory.

Hope this help !

Steven

Re: CRA - dynamic prompt

Thanks Steven. You are right. The problem was coming with the path, but solution was a bit different. I didn't have to pass my folder with wav files. I wrote the path for string variable in a wrong way. I started my path with the "P" at the beginning like the value of Prompt section in a play prompt step ? it was my mistake. I found example of correct path in your post. My script works correctly.

Thanks.

Sebastian

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content