Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create and send email issue with UCCX/IP-IVR 8.0 script

Hi all,

I am facing issue with create and send email option with script. In my call flow there is an option to offer call to key in their phone number and script need to pass that phone number to supervisor as an email. I have created the script but every time when I key in the phone number is pass through the unsuccessful node. Please find the script as attachment.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

13 Replies 13

alejo_floreze
Level 1
Level 1

Try with  Extended Get Digit String. I think it works better.

Regards. Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. I resolved the issue yestarday. Actually the script was ok and the only problem was with the email server smtp, it was rejecting the emails. I changed the smtp and it started working.

Thanks and regards,

Ashfaque

Hi Ashfaque,

Can I know what have you changed for your smtp setting? Can I have a look in your email configuration too in uccx administration? I'm having the same problem, unsuccessful in sending email.

Thanks,

How Yee

Hi How Yee,

In my case client provided me wrong SMTP IP address. If your SMTP IP address is correct then check you have configured the email properly under the subsystems. Also on Exchange server if secure SMTP is enabled then you need to ask the Exchange administrator to allow your UCCX or IPIVR server as a trusted server.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

Hi Ashfaque,

What is exchange server? I'm a newbie here...

You can view more details for my situation from the attachment. I use hMailServer to create my domain -> testing.com & thunderbird 3.1.11.

Thanks,
How Yee

Hi How Yee,

The configuration looks OK. Please check from UCCX machine whether you are able to telnet testing.com 25 or not. If not then please try telnet "ip address of the domain" 25. To send any email UCCX will use SMTP port of the emailing system if it can not access it then it will not be able to send any email.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

Hi Ashfaque,

I was able to telnet testing.com 25 just like attachment.

What should I do next?

Thanks,

How Yee

Hi How Yee,

Which version of UCCX/IPIVR you are using and what is the type of license? Because this feature is only supported with Premium License. Please check the UCCX data sheet from the below link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps1846/data_sheet_c78-629807.html

You will get the information under "Integrated IVR Features with Server Software" of table:4.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque.

Hi Ashfaque,

I'm using Cisco Unified IP IVR licensing (uccx 8.5), should be no problem...

Thanks,
How Yee

I didn't configure smtp for this machine during the uccx installation, is this the cause that I can't send email via ccx script?

Hi guys,

I solved my problem at last, it is the authentication that makes me crazy...

Thank you for your response.

Thanks,

How Yee

Hi 

I starting to write script in uccx for to create and send email nofitication to the user.

i didn't configure email server while uccx installation. so can you please share your script here with the step of email configuration.

Thanks & Best Regards

Anwar

got the below error on script running on IPCC Express Enhanced

License for script step com.cisco.wf.steps.http.StepSendHTTPBeanInfo not found