1) Use the .month method to extract the Month from the date in a Set statement
2) Use the .dom method to extract the day of the month form the date in another set statement
2.5) Use the .year method to extract the year from the date in another set statement.
3) Add 14 days to the step 2 Day variable
4) Now the fun, You need to logical step statement, such as a switch or nested if, then looks up the month from step 1 and checks to see if the days from step 3 is over the number of days for the month, if it is subtract the number of days from the month, to get the day for the next month and add 1 to the next month
5) Remember the date exceptions, such as the Febuary leap year check, and if 14 days are added in the last 2 weeks of december then you would also need to set the Month to 1 for Jan(don't add it) and bump the year by one.
6) Build a new date variable using the calculated Day, Month and Year
This can be coded entirely in 1 set statement using Java or in a custom class.
1) Use a database, select the date +14 from a dummy table
for example in oracle:
ensure $yourDate is in the format of the to_date string
to_char(to_date($yourDate,'MM/DD/YYYY')+14) as Date2weeks from dual
SQL server and DB2 should be able to do a similar kind of select as well
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...