Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRS 4.0.4- Agent call monitoring

I have been trying unsuccessfully in getting call monitoring configured. The article #40423 in the Cisco Tech Center is not very helpful, the registry keys that it refers to do not exist. I am using IPCC Express 4.0.4 with high availability and a separate database server running MS SQL. Any one have any ideas or links to a install document that actually pertains to CRS 4.0.4?

Sean

4 REPLIES

Re: CRS 4.0.4- Agent call monitoring

Sean,

In the link below, go to Provisioning Cisco IPCC Express -> Configuring and Using Remote Monitoring.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps6488/c1067/ccmigration_09186a00804a277a.pdf

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

I am tying to set call recording and monitoring in the supervisor desktop not remote monitoring.

Sean

Sean,

Recording and monitoring are only supported with IPCC Express Enhanced and Premium versions. Are you running one of these versions and have you installed the VoIP Monitor subsystem? This could be why you're not seeing the proper registry keys.

Brandon

This is Premium with 140 IVR ports, 70 agents, and VoIP Monitoring. I have verifyied that the monitoring is installed and the Service is running.

Sean

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content