Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CRS 4 Database replication in progress

Hi,

I have CRS 4.0 cluster of 4-servers

two CRS Engine [Redundant] and two CRS database[Redundant]

The issue is now I'm facing this error in event viewer

FCVRS229 SQL Query failed with SQL error could not execute the SQL statement for query INSERT INTO FCRasStateLogToday

Cisco recommend the action in this URL

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a00801df570.shtml

But I found all is ok as per the URL

When checking the Enterprise manager in the 2-Database servers, the main and the secondry

On the secondry I found the subscription status is Running and last action is Synchronization in progress

Cisco have a Doc for manually repair this issue for CCM 4.1

But I can't find a Doc for manual repair on CRS 4.0

So Could some one help with any Doc or recommendation for this issue as I don't need to loss my data when deleting and creating this subscriptions again

The problem that I still don't understand is that we have the issue with the main database server , when removing it from the network , the agents work normally with the Secondry Database server. But when removing the Sec Database and trying with the main. The problem still exist with the agents

I expect the issue should be with the Secondry not the primary as I'm finding

Regards

2 REPLIES

Re: CRS 4 Database replication in progress

I think I find there is a space issue in the FCRasSvr DB which mean I should do shrink for the DB

I find this good link

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2099846?referring_site=kapi

So is it only to right click on the DB then shrink and he'll ask me what to shrink ?

Also to tuncate these tables:

truncate table FcRasStateLogToday

truncate table FcRasRecordLog

truncate table FcRasCallLogWeek

truncate table FcRasCallLogToday

MSmerge_tombstone (this one will clear up most of the data)

Do I need to do anything before shrink as to stop replication or backup anything

Any one tried this shrink before, will be any draw backs for this step ?

Regards

Re: CRS 4 Database replication in progress

Also is this full DB affect the subscriber DB to be dropped from the Datastore control server page for the CRS agent/Repository Datastore

Views
Helpful
Replies