Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

CRS 5.0(1) Setup

I am installing a Single Node UCCX5.0(1) and after uploading the license successfully, I click Next to the get to the Unified CM Configuration page. I enter the Unified CM Telephony Subsystem user and password, same for RmCm user/password. Enter NTP ip. Click Next, and then I just get a blank web page and nothing/nada.

When I login to the appadmin I am still prompted with the initial setup.

The CM Telephony user and RmCm user have been created on CallMgr, but I do not get prompted for System Parameters or Languages, etc.

What gives? Anyone offer an explanation?

I don't have CSA running and my IE has no blocking popups.

Is it a UCCX5.0(1) bugette or what???

Any help much appreciated.

Chris

PS. I reinstalled 5.0(1) - same thing.

The web page is refencing the sysparams page, but NOTHING is displayed!!??!!!

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: CRS 5.0(1) Setup

Apparently this problem is because the license used for 5.0 here has no agent count.

So I am going back to Cisco licensing (roll the eyes) to try and get a valid license for the correct number of Prem Agents purchased by customer.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

I am running into the same issue, were you able to get it resolved?

Chris

Yes - this definitely is a licensing issue.

I tried pulling a disk on the server, then installing a license code that had an agent count of 100. This then allowed me to complete the integration with CUCM.

So, back to Cisco for the license file whatever happened to licensing@cisco.com ?

It's a nightmare now with no apparently dedicated resource for license enquiries...

/Chris

Hall of Fame Super Silver

My issue in fact was a bug (dont have the DDTS handy). The issue is that the config wizard allows you to speciy more than 2 CTI Mgr servers, however only 2 are supported, I've entered 3 which resulted in blank rmcm page, as soon as I re-ran the wizard and entered only 2 servers I was fine.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies