Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CRS Abandoned Call Detail Activity Report

Hello All,

When i run this report, it shows all calls that are abandoned.  Is there a way to have the report only show the calls that were abandoned while in Queue?

Most of my abandoned calls seem to occur during the Opening Greeting of the script or shortly thereafter before going in Queue, which unfairly represents the agents abandon rate.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Derek

4 REPLIES

You can use the Set Contact Info step to mark the call as handled at anytime during the script.

What you will probably want to do is, make a rule that says something like "If the caller disconnects before the queue, mark it as handled, but if they disconnect during the queue, leave it as abandoned"

Once you have the rule defined, then you just need the technology to support it.

I.e., Use the On Exception Goto step to capture the ContactInactiveException exception, and mark the contact as handled, while using the Clear Exception step to clear the exception handler just prior to the Select Resource step.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Hi Derek,

CSQ Activity report has the Call Abandoned parameter in it, as shown in the below snapshot.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Thank you for the responses!

Also, Have you done Reports to guage at what time of day the Abandoned calls happen most frequently?

Hi Derek,

There are two HRC reports namely,

1. Abandoned Call Detail Activity

2. Aborted\ Rejected Call Detail

You can fetch these two reports for a perticular date\time range and see how the grouing has occured for Abandoned calls.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content