Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CRS installation failure

Dear ALl ,

through crs installation it can't connect to call manager as i inserted the correct IP and password of the CCMAdministrator but it fails to connect , what is the solution for such problem???

• Contact Center
5 REPLIES

Re: CRS installation failure

Version of CRS as well as Call Manager.

Thanks

version of CRS is 4.5(2)

call manager is : 5.1.3.2000-3

now , is CRS installation require any special configuration on CCM to complete the CRS installation??

once again , the problem is : i am in the initial steps of CRS installation and when i insert the CCMadministrator password , message appears saying that can't find the call manager.

Kindly your advice ASAP

Regards

valiegenious,

I am guessing that you do not have the AXL Service started. Please go to the IP of the call manager and then to its services. Check that the AXL Service is activated.

HTH, please rate useful posts

Chad

All services are started , but does the solution need to create AXL user for my case or that neede later??

dear all

kindly find the attached file regarding error massege appears due installation CRS 4.5(2) adn CCM version is 5.1.3 and all ccm services is activated and running .

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.