Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS/IPCC Application with Pin Verification

Hello,

i would like to create the following script with Cisco IPCC:

- caller dials service-number

- agent speaks with Caller

- agent redirects Caller to a second "identify-script" and is paused as long as the Caller comes back.

- Caller inputs contract and pin via DTMF

- Inputs are checked on a external database.

- Caller is redirected to the waiting agent

- agent can see if caller identification was successfull.

Is this possible with the ipcc?

Does anybody know literature to this subject?

How can i connect to the database?

How can i ensure that the user comes back to the same agent?

How can the agent see if the authentication was successfull?

with kind regards

i.A. Martin

4 Replies 4

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

why not direct the call to the IPIVR first then pass the call with either pin passed or pin failed message to an agent?

Hello,

i would like to begin with basics. There is no IVR.

regards

i.A Martin

I think the best bet would be to create a web site that handles this for you, then the Agent can remain on the line while this occurs.

Or, possibly, have the agent initiate a conference call to the trigger that both users are taking a part in. That way, both will hear at the same time whether or not the user/PIN were correct.

You'd need to connect to a database for the authentication.

The trouble with hanging up and having the Caller do this is, though there are ways to get the call back to that Agent, there is no way to guarantee that Agent won't take another call - unless of course, the Agent goes not ready and the call is transferred outside of the ICD - however, this will then throw the Agent Stats out of skew

Hello and thanks for the reply,

what did you mean with website. Could i use the "get digit" step for this. The caller enters pin and this is send to the webserver via the script?

Is it possible to send "get Digit" Infos to the Agents phone, so that the agent could see what the caller has entered?

with kind regards

i.A. Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: