Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CRS recording tool - CRSraw2wav

Hi all,

I have a question about the CRSRaw2wav.exe tool: If I use this tool to convert the file from raw to wav format (using cmd line CRSRaw2wav.exe <filename>), when playing the wav file, I can only hear the voice of the agent (couldnot hear the voice of the caller). Could someone explain this for me and give me some solution?

Thanks,

hoanghiep

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: CRS recording tool - CRSraw2wav

Go to your recording server

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\Bin\raw2wav.exe

You have to supply the to.raw or from.raw file name and it will combine them to .wav file.

You just need a batch file to convert the file

FOR %%A IN (*.from.raw) DO ("c:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin\raw2wav.exe" %%A)

Schedule it and voila third party tool.

And also Just one more information for you.

I found that file as CRSraw2wav.exe and STLallocator.dll is required for this software.

===

CRSRaw2Wav

Usage: CRSRaw2Wav.exe filename

OPERATION:

-- takes a RAW file name as a parameter (filename)

-- finds the matching pair (if "test.from.raw" is passed the matching pair will be "test.to.raw")

-- converts/merges the two into a WAV format file with the same base name ("test .from/to.raw" will go into "test.wav")

-- if a WAV file with same name as the one that is about to be generated already exists in the destination directory then the conversion is not executed

ASSUMPTIONS:

-- the source directory is the current repository for recordings; if not found in the registry this location is assumed to be "c:\program files\cisco\desktop_audio";

-- the destination directory will be "..\desktop_wav" from the source directory);

Views
Helpful
Replies