I am having the same issue with CRS 3.1. I have restarted the engine after following the instructions to the letter. There is another datasource we have configured from before I was involved that shows up fine. I've duplicated the settings and still no luck in the editor. Refreshing the database scheme doesn't seem to help either.
Let me know if you figure out what keeping your editor from recognizing the datasource.
Found the problem, at least for my case. We have two IVR servers. I added the data source to IVR1 only. It seems the "Application Engine Hostname" on IVR1 was set to IVR2. Correcting that and then refreshing the database schema in CRA Editor allowed me to choose from the multiple datasources.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...