cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Crystal Reports and UCCX

tconnorbok
Level 1
Level 1

I am running UCCX 8.0(2) and I am trying to connect Crystal Reports to the database but the documentation states only V11 will work is that really the case? We are not able to get Version 11 only Version14 is now available. Is there anyone running this Version?

3 Replies 3

Michael Turnbow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately yes, only version 11 is compatible.  It's likely v14 would not accomplish what you are wanting to do.

What about just testing the ODBC connection should that work? I just want to verify that part is working but it keeps telling me the username and or password is incorrect. All the setting are correct and since i am running HA, I did update the password on both servers.

Be sure to follow the Before You Begin section of this document which is on page 172

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/programming/guide/uccx80hradm.pdf

This will help you setup your ODBC connection.  It's a good guide.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: