Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSCtn93085 - UCCX alarms during backups - Still happening in 8.5.1 SU4

Hello,

I have a UCCX cluster where LDAP service stop/start alerts are being generated during backups.

UCCX version is 8.5.1.11004-25 (8.5.1 SU4)                  

As per Bug details, it's fixed in 8.5.1 SU3 however we are on SU4 and still experiencing this behavior.

We can't disable or ignore any alerts from the UCCX therefore looking forward to have it fixed.

Can someone please confirm if this bug was left OPEN for some reason and the bug details are not correct? And if that;s the case, when and in which version we can expect this to be fixed?

Thanks in advance,

Kapil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

CSCtn93085 - UCCX alarms during backups - Still happening in 8.5

I had a TAC case over this mess. The BU came back saying it was working as designed because the service is genuinely stopped momentarily during the backup process. This was February-March timeframe but at the time they claimed this was not going to change. Also, I was running CCX 9.0(2) so this is not fixed to my knowledge. Please direct your rage at your Cisco AM, not me.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

I had a TAC case over this mess. The BU came back saying it was working as designed because the service is genuinely stopped momentarily during the backup process. This was February-March timeframe but at the time they claimed this was not going to change. Also, I was running CCX 9.0(2) so this is not fixed to my knowledge. Please direct your rage at your Cisco AM, not me.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks Jonathan, +5 for this great information.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content