Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ behavior in Cisco Supervisor

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I have three CSQs configured to escalate a call based on the amount of time a caller spends waiting.  In Q1, after 90 seconds the call is escalated to Q2.  In Q2, after 55 seconds a call gets sent to Q3.  In Q3 the call stays until it's answered.  Everything seems to be running fine, calls are sent between CSQs in the same script via go-to label.  I've added all 3 queues to the Team so that the Cisco Supervisor can see how calls are moved from each queue, but for some reason the Supervisor shows that Q2 and Q3 calls are in Q1 (even though it's definitely not)  Is this normal?  Do I need to add a step before a call gets rerouted to another queue?

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to dequeue the call, before queuing another CSQ, simply use the dequeue step.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

Can you provide a screen shot of what you are seeing as well as screen shot of the script portion where you dequeue the call?

Chris

What if you change the dequeue step to dequeue all CSQs rather than a particular CSQ?

Chris

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to dequeue the call, before queuing another CSQ, simply use the dequeue step.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying.  It's working a bit better, the calls are showing up in the other queues, but for some reason the call is still showing up as being present in the preceding queue.  Any ideas?

Can you provide a screen shot of what you are seeing as well as screen shot of the script portion where you dequeue the call?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Here are the two screenshots.  In the one from Cisco Supervisor Desktop, it shows 3 calls (one in each queue) but it's actually just one call making its way through.  The dequeue step is allowing the other calls to show in the next

queues but it's not removing its presence from the previous one.

What if you change the dequeue step to dequeue all CSQs rather than a particular CSQ?

Chris

Thanks for the help, Chris.  I was able to figure the rest out.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Oh, I think I see the problem.  I need to put which queue the call is to dequeue from in that step, then put in a go-to right under it.  I'll change that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: