cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSQ Prompt

j.bilodeau
Level 1
Level 1

IPCC 4.0.4 I'm trying to understand if Create CSQ prompt step is related to the prompt parameter under the CSQ CRS web page and when I should use this prompt. Thank you very much.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes it is, and in fact when you specify which CSQ you want to retrieve the prompt from, you specify it with a String that represents that specific CSQ's ID.

How you get the CSQ ID is very easy, and there are many ways to do it.

I would suggest the following: (UCCX 5.x example)

In AppAdmin, under Subsystems > RmCm > Contact Service Queues, click on the CSQ you want to obtain the ID for, then look at the URL.

The CSQ ID should be obvious at this point.

Here is an example URL: http:///appadmin/ICD?request_type=csd.configure&csdid=1

The resulting CSQ ID is 1, as seen in that example.

So your Contact Service Queue field should be a String of the integer 1 (e.g., "1").

Screen shot attached.

** This reply was simply because I hate searching the forums, and finding my exact problem, with no resolution.

Anthony

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes it is, and in fact when you specify which CSQ you want to retrieve the prompt from, you specify it with a String that represents that specific CSQ's ID.

How you get the CSQ ID is very easy, and there are many ways to do it.

I would suggest the following: (UCCX 5.x example)

In AppAdmin, under Subsystems > RmCm > Contact Service Queues, click on the CSQ you want to obtain the ID for, then look at the URL.

The CSQ ID should be obvious at this point.

Here is an example URL: http:///appadmin/ICD?request_type=csd.configure&csdid=1

The resulting CSQ ID is 1, as seen in that example.

So your Contact Service Queue field should be a String of the integer 1 (e.g., "1").

Screen shot attached.

** This reply was simply because I hate searching the forums, and finding my exact problem, with no resolution.

Anthony

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: