Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CSQ Stat Screen in CAD-BE

Can someone tell me how to configure either the Windows CAD or the CAD-BE to display that CSQ Stats screen within the main windows with the smallest footprint possible? Also, I would be interested in opinions on the pros/cons of CAD vs. CAD-BE. Our agents run a couple of simultaneuos applicatios, so screen real estate is at a premium.

Thanks

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: CSQ Stat Screen in CAD-BE

CAD or the CAD-BE to display that CSQ Stats screen within the main 
windows with the smallest footprint possible?

I presume you are referring to the basic calls waiting statistic available to the agent through the Reports button?  If so, this cannot be integrated into the main CAD/CAD-BE window. If you have a third-party wallboard product you could put that in the Integrated Browser if you have a Premium license.

opinions on the pros/cons of CAD vs. CAD-BE

CAD allows for workflows and the integrated browser while CAD-BE does not. CAD-BE relies on Java which could be a pro or a con depending on your environment. At the moment, CAD-BE is typically used for customers who do not meet the install requriments of CAD.

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

CAD or the CAD-BE to display that CSQ Stats screen within the main 
windows with the smallest footprint possible?

I presume you are referring to the basic calls waiting statistic available to the agent through the Reports button?  If so, this cannot be integrated into the main CAD/CAD-BE window. If you have a third-party wallboard product you could put that in the Integrated Browser if you have a Premium license.

opinions on the pros/cons of CAD vs. CAD-BE

CAD allows for workflows and the integrated browser while CAD-BE does not. CAD-BE relies on Java which could be a pro or a con depending on your environment. At the moment, CAD-BE is typically used for customers who do not meet the install requriments of CAD.

Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content