And we are creating one script where we have to put the call in the Queue when agent is not available(Busy) and calculate the Longest wait time for the next call.
1) IF all agents are busy than system will play the prompt "all agents are busy your call will be answered shortly"
2) We are putting the call on hold for 100 secs and inbetween that any agent becomes online than call should route to agent.
3) IF not than again play the same prompt in step 1 and call goes on hold for 100 secs again.
4) This keeps on happening untill 300 secs or 5 mins acheived.
5) than we ask caller if you wish to leave VM than press 1 or continue on hold, we put the caller on hold for 60 secs.
6) And play the prompt option for VM. and this last 5th and 6th option is in 60 seconds loop.
7) Now this caller is alredy in the Queue for say 10 mins or 600 secs which has different prompt something like "Your current wait time is more than 10 mins you may leave VM or open Eticket by going to http:"
8) IF Second call comes in and we would like that call to hear directly based on the calculations of first call that it is more than 10 mins older in the queue "Your current wait time is more than 10 mins you may leave VM or open Eticket...."
We are able to acheive till point 6 however system is not calculating the time of the first call in queue and based on that it is not redirecting the second call to point 8.
Which node in CSQ we can try to acheive this? as what i read in the documents on CCO which says that system dont calculate the call duration for the hold time"
If you have any sample script or any kind of hint how to acheive this.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA).
Need help? Contact us by Phone or Email.
Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4