Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI customized agent desktop

hari chandran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I would like to know about CTI agent desktop customization. what all things we can achieve when we customize our agent desktop. To ask shortly what are the difference is their between non customized and customized agent desktop?

regards,

Hari

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

are we talking about UCCX or UCCE?

You can customize the Cisco-provided Cisco Agent Desktop (or CTI OS Desktop, in case of UCCE) to some extent. You can choose which call variables, reporting information to show. The same applies to the new generation agent interface, Finesse.

Also, Cisco gives you an Application Programming Interface (API) so you can build your own solution, both web-based or "heavyweight".

Do you have any specific requirement?

G.

Hi,

Yes we do have a req, When call is received by the agent he should get a popup or a gui for giving information about he call disposition. same as wrap up but we no need wrap up. The disposition code should be customized so that he can handle the call and submit the call disposition.

Also we are tring to do this in CTI toolkit which they alreay using(UCCE). Any document for this requiremt would be highly helpful

regards,

hari

Hi Hari,

In the Termination Call Detail Table (TCD) there are two fields that provide details on why the call was considered handled, abandoned, and so forth. The Call Disposition field gives the final disposition of call (or how the call terminated).

In my eyes, it makes absolutely no sense to manipulate the Call Disposition.

May I ask you which reason do you have to do that? I'm curious now :-)

Best,

Javi

Hello,

Currently I am in need of help fir the same query. Can anyone let me know if this is possible.

We are using UCCE with UCCX version 8.5. The customer requirement is once the call ends ( disconnected either by Agent or customer ) the agent should get a pop up with details something like below

1. call disconnected by agent

2. Customer was happy with the service

3. Customer questions answered

and the agent should press any of the options after the call and it should be reported. So at the end, the team can know how the total performance.

Let me know if this is possible in UCCE 8.5 and the config

Thanks

Sathya

Hi,

alright, just to make sure: you want attach some information to the call. This information may be entered by the agent during the call.

Is this correct?

G.