cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI desktop automatically logout and try login

hari chandran
Level 1
Level 1

Error: atleast one component of the cisco icm software cti os system is offline. cisco desktop will automatically attempt to reconnect

Please list me the under wat all the reason we will get this error in CTI desktop.. i have attached the shap shot also..

Awaitng to response

4 Replies 4

Sunil_Vs1
Level 1
Level 1
  • Network glitches- if there are any communication issues between your agent desktop and the PG/CTI OS server
  •   If CTI server is down or CTI server bounce
  •   CTI OS server restarts/down

It should be easy to find out the reason looking at the server and desktop logs. Perhaps you may see the problem in the event viewer logs(both server and desktop).

If it’s not happening with all the reps at the same time, you may have to take a look at the ICM and CTI OS configuration. This could be the last thing to check if you don’t see any of the above listed problems-Glitches/restarts/crash.

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have the same exact issue. what is its cause and how to fix it? I tried to restart the ctios service with no luck.

Thank you,

Lara

first of all, check your CTIOS server. it should be active.

check CTI server, it also should be active.

check your PG if they are active.

also please do share your client logs to check what is happening.

Regard

Chintan

Hi Chintan,

Restarting my PC has solved the problem, it was a client side issue not server side.

Thank you,

Regards,

Lara

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: