Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI OS CallQueuedEvent and CallDequeuedEvent

bhaskar27in
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Attached is the sample script that I have been using to test my application which is written using CTI OS API's. However, I am unable to capture the OnCallQueuedEvent and OnCallDequeuedEvent. This might sound like an application dev question. But its not. This might have relation to either the script or something else in the ICM that I am not aware of. Please let me know, if any changes to the script needs to be done. Also, the following is the scenario that I have been executing:

1. Customer calls the dialable number.

2. The agents in the skil group are all busy.

3. The call gets queued and plays me a prompt. The queuing of the call however is at the IP IVR.

But I do not get any events whatsoever while monitoring of all the events using the CTI OS API's.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thank You,

-Bhaskar

2 Replies 2

Patrik Englund
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Should you not have the Run Ext. Script between Translation Route to VRU and Queue to Skill Group?

If you want to check available agents first in Queue to Skill Group then put it first and then the Translation Route to Vru and then the BasicQ script.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried to modify the script and test, but even then, The CallQueuedEvent and the CallDequeued Events are not triggered by the CTI OS. I really need these events, because I intend to keep track of the call and learn about it as and when it is queued and dequeued.

Thank You,

-Bhaskar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: