Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI port call forwarding

yixiu0317
Level 1
Level 1

Hi           There

We have a requirement for the uccx that when there is an incoming call, if the call did not be answered within 20 seconds, the call will be diverted to an mobile regardless how many agents are available to answer the call.

We tried to enter the mobile number in the "forward no answer" field in all the CTI ports extensions, but the call will not be diverted even though the CSS is correct.

We are using CUCM 7 and UCCX 7.

Any suggestion for this?

3 Replies 3

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

You shouldn't do this on the CTI port settings in CUCM - after all the port has already answered the call when the call in in UCCX.

Use the call redirect step in your script after the call is queueing for 20secs.

Brian

Hi        Brian

Thank you for your advice.

But I think the call only be queued when there is no agent available.

When I run the reactive script debug, the call stop at "connected" step and will not go to the "queued" step until all the agents status changed to not ready, which is not what we want. If there are 3 agents available, the call ring each agent for 15 seconds, the call will be diverted to the mobile after 45 seconds.

If it is impossible to modify the setting on the CTI port in CUCM, is there any way when can check the ringing time under the "connected" step?

Cheers

Hi       Brian

Thank you for your advice, I have found the solution in the script to check the  time before the calls be diverted to the mobile.

Cheers