cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Route Point is not registered in the UCM?

Chts
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

hope everything is well with you,

Here is my issue, I have configured basic post routing at my UCCE lab ,since my IPIVR is not ready. But my CTI Routepoint which is associated with the user is not yet registered in the UCM , even though I did finished configuration at Configuration Manager.

I did, CTI Manager service restarted and refreshed all services at UCM.

I appreciate , if you can let me know what are the possible cause.

Thnaks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Were you able to register your route points successfully ?

You just need to make sure that these numbers (or DN's) are not pre-occupied in CUCM.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

View solution in original post

22 Replies 22

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Please see if the CM PG user has the standard CTI Enabled Groups\Roles in CUCM, if not please associate and restart CTI manager once, you should be able to see the RP in registered state.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi , thanks for your reply,

I had it checked my CM PG user  standard CTI enabled and standard CTI Allow Call Monitoring Groups\Roles in CUCM. and also restarted twice CTI Manager service , but still CTIRP is not in registered state.

Please advice is there any other cause.

Hi,

What is the JTPAI log saying in PG? Is your jgw service up in PG? How about CM PG PIM?

Please try creating the Dialed Numeber for this Route point in ICM config manager, and also just try restarting the Router service once.

Hopefully it works.

Anand

Hi,

In my case both  lab PG1A eagtpim - pim1 [UCM_PIM ACTIVE]  and lab_PG1A jtapigw jgw1 -[ACTIVE]  and I did configured earlier DN for RP in ICM Configuration Manager  and just restarted Router service as well still RP is not in registered state. Please let me know how to see the JTAPI log in PG?

Thanks

Hi,

You can see the JTAPI logs in jgw process itself, you can check what is the problem with this route point.

Also check the below link for "CTI Route Point Configuration"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_6_1/ccmcfg/b06ctirp.html

Thanks,

Anand

Hi ,

All configuration looks good , but there no more processes in the jgw window. Please find the belwo screen shots and suggest me please.

Hi Anchoudh,

I am still unable to solve my above problem, I kept this problem aside for some time  and now i am trying to setup my IPIVR ,I would like to test connectivity between UCM and IPIVR, So  when I am trying  to add new trigger there was an error stating that 'failed to create the CTI Route Point and corsponding line on Cisco Unified CM'.

Can you interprete, whats wrong with my UCM?

Hi,

Is the JTAPI client installed on UCCX box? You can perform JTAPI resyn to do it.

Is your CM Telephony subsystem is up and running? Go to UCCX Admin->System->Control Center->Engine to check

Check if this Number is already occupied in CUCM (either by and other DN, or CTI port or RP).

You can create a new Route point with different DN which is free in CUCM.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi , Thanks for your reply ,

1) JTAPI Client installed on UCCX box and synchronization is consistent.

2) I just checked, Engine ,subsystem manage in partial in service ,Please find the enclosed file.

Yes , I did configured new CTIRP for this purpose. Please suggest.

Please check why is your CM telephony subsystem is in partial service.

Check if the the number "2500" is already occupied in CUCM either by phone DN, CTI port ...etc.

You should check the MIVR logs why this route point creation is failing.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

I am able to sort out this issue by creating CTIRP 3500 instead of 2500. In the same way I tried to creat DN 3501 for basic post routing instead of 2501 , but CTIRP_3501 didnt registered at UCM. Please suggest me is there any other issues.

Hi,

You need to follow the same procedure as mentioned in my above reply.

Perform JTPAI Data resync, restart the CTI manager service in CUCM, this should solve your issue.

Please don't forget to rate the helpful posts (by clicking on the stars below the correct answers).

Thanks,

Anand

Hi,

Were you able to register your route points successfully ?

You just need to make sure that these numbers (or DN's) are not pre-occupied in CUCM.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply,

I am able to sort out the CTIRP for testing the connection between UCM to IPIVR , But my basic post route ctirp is still not in registered state. even though its DN not preoccupied in the CUCM.

In UCM->Device->CTI Route Point , I can't see any CTIRP DNs pre-occupied configuration with 3501. Please let me know, Is there any other logs to check for this in the UCM?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: