Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CTI Toolkit Agent Desktop tool on top

Hi,

we use CTI Toolkit Agent Desktop tool 8.0(3) and we'd like that this software will be on top always.

I have tried found some workaround (registry key) and I have not found it. do you know how can I configure the windows behaviouf always on top ? thanks.

--

Alberto

3 REPLIES

Hi,I am not aware of any

Hi,

I am not aware of any configuration parameter that would enable that.

However, there is a number of utilities that might serve as a workaround. Take a look at this, for instance:

http://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/questions/1397/utility-to-enable-always-on-top-mode-for-any-window-in-windows-8-1

G.

thanks. I will check the link

thanks. I will check the link that you provide me.

--

Alberto

Alberto,The Autohotkey script

Alberto,

The Autohotkey script at the link Gergely provided is a pretty lightweight solution for this. Autohotkey.com has a lot more information about that software... I've used it before and it's pretty handy. You could potentially create an Autohotkey script that will run the CTI toolkit executable, wait for the window to appear, and then set the "Alwaysonop" property... this would prevent needing to press the Ctrl+Space key combination to turn on the always on top portion.

-Jameson

-Jameson
Views
Helpful
Replies