cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS 7.X display questions

rajan-sbc
Level 1
Level 1

a) Could some one clarify if there is a screen pop with the Cisco CTI OS Release 7.2(1)

b) Regarding the Var1 through Var10 meant

Call-related variable data - how does one populate them in the ICM script? What call variables map to these that can be displayed?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

irfan_tariq
Level 1
Level 1

hi

yes you can have screen pop up with Cisco CTIOS release,

Call Variables are used to store data for the call , such as customer name, account number, dialed number identification service (DNIS) and so forth , you can see these variables in CTIOS client bar .

we can also use these variables in ICM scripts and use them to store values comming from databases or we can also hardcore the values. These call Variables are also written back in TCD tables.

Regards

Irfan Tariq

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Just to add to the valid reply given so far, if you are working with a TDM ACD the call variables information might or might not be preloaded depending on the configuration param you use for the peripheral in the ICM Configuration Manager, please refer to the specific ACD Supplement Guide in case of use and question.

Regards,

Riccardo

What variables in the ICM script I populate so that it shows up as var1, var2,....?

I am lokking for whcih ICM call variable maps to these. Is there a document for this and for the screen pop? Could you provide me an example if possible? Thanks.