cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS active sessions. How to see in real-time? CLI?

Luis Yrigoyen
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

We're running UCCE 8.5 / CTIOS 8.5.

We run 2 CTIOS servers and they're co-hosted in the PG servers.

Is there a way to see all the active CTIOS sessions from any of the ICM servers?

Can I run a command using the Unified System CLI? if so, what would be the username for the CLI?

any help is appreciated,

thanks

6 Replies 6

The only way I know of doing it would be to use the Windows Performance Monitor and monitor CTIOS Active Client Connections.

david

so no other way?  nothing that would show like the session ID an agent account is using, etc.?

thanks

You could also create your own CTIOS all events bridge server and build a monitor.

Regards,

Geoff

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

david

I guess:

to see the agents who are logged in

to kill sessions if necessary

Nuri Gocay
Level 4
Level 4

If you want to see that agents that are logged in, you need to use the same tool used by your call center managers... Supervisor Desktop.  You can use this tool to force agents into various states.

If you're looking at purely connection count, you can find it in the CTIOS logs (I think it's CTIOS_NUM_SESSIONS or something similar).  It's much easier, though (and real-time) if you run the following command from a command prompt:

netstat -an | find "42028" /c

It will return a count of how many active connections the server has on port 42028, which is an accurate-ish count of how many active agent sessions you have (I say accurate-ish as most call recording solutions connect up to your CTIOS server to monitor events)