Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS AGENT DESKTOP ERROR

netkrish80
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are receiving the error "calls has failed because resources not availble.Please wait a moment and

try again" in the agent desktop as CTI warnings.

How to solve this issue.

Regards

krishna.

7 Replies 7

venkat.kt
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

This could be because of Transcoders being not available for the call code change. Please check if the transcoders are available.

Regards,

Venkat

shayonasul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are receiving the same error for CTI Agent Desktop 7.1. We have configured the transcoder and corresponding media resources and still getting the same error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi , I am also facing the same Error at CTIOS desktop but only incase any agent try to transfer a call to one of ICM script using CUCM as RC.

Hi Sheeraz,

Can you post the Router and PIM logs for the failed call

Thanks,

Dass

proffzulus
Level 1
Level 1

Would you please be kind to share the solution, if it was found?

Got same trouble. The initial call is received, then when you try to transfer it to ICM script (sometimes it works), the source IP communicator hangs up and the destination agent receives this CAD message.

So, callflow is:

1. Customer from PSTN to ICM Script -> Agent 1

2. Agent 1 -> ICM Script -> Agent 2 (here we got a 80% chance to receive this message on Agent 2 screen, and a "zombie" softphone process on Agent 1)

3. Customer -> Agent 2 (if succeeded).

Happens only with two ICM scripts.

Sorry Gents,

My bad i couldn't come back on this topic to update you. I have performed two stesps and after that we didn't fae the issue.

1. I have created DNPs in ICM separate for each number not a wildcard method.

2. Add a set node for "Network transfer Enable" in start of script and set its value to 1.

After these steps we didn't hear this problem again from customer.

Hi Sheraz,

Could you please provide me how to created DNPs in ICM separate for each number not a wildcard method in details.

Thanks in Advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: