Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CTIOS Logout Automatically

I am facing the problem of CTIOS Logout issue agent is logout from CTIOS automatically during the call. below are the 3 errors on RTMT when agent was logged out. can any body help me to find out the route cause.

ccm:   146048: Jan 25 00:01:57.360 UTC :   %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-StationEventAlert: Station alert.   Protocol:SCCP TCP ProcessID:2.100.7.1287820 Device Text:7:   Name=SEP001E7A268EB5 Load= SCCP41.8-3-1S TFTP Timeout Param1:0 Param2:0   Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:IPCCNAMSUB1

ccm:   146043: Jan 25 00:01:14.531 UTC :   %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-DeviceTransientConnection: Transient   connection attempt. Connecting Port:52335 Device name [Optional].:

ccm:   146042: Jan 25 00:01:14.404 UTC :   %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-DeviceUnregistered: Device unregistered

Regards.

Usman Amjad

Everyone's tags (6)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

CTIOS Logout Automatically

If I were to co-relate it, It's evident that due to phone unregistration, call got dropped. Can you verify if the phone has any issues in getting it's firmware upgraded ( if phones are supposed to get upgraded with latest available load  ) ?

I would any how suggest to upgrade phone load to the latest version to eliminate any packet drop chances at phone side.

Lemme know how it goes.

GP.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content