Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS

irfan_tariq
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

we have two Call Centers one in City A and other is in City B . now Manager in City A wants to see all CTIOS agents in his call center and he also wants to see All Agents of City B .

Both cities are using different Call Manager PGs . as City A uses PGA and CityB uses PGB .

we are using IPCC Enterpirse with ICM 6 . CTIOS 6 . what we will do that One CTIOS Session Connects with both PGs Simultaneously.

4 Replies 4

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

As long as the PG's are sharing Routers (basically, are they sharing the same central controllers and just have seperate PG's?). If this is the case, the supervisor will be able to see the status of any agent assigned to their team regardless of which callmanager/pg the agent is connected to.

Andy

Berbee

hi

let me explain again , we had one call center in Karachi and one in Lahore , two different cities . in Karachi we have PGs and CTIOS and separate call manager cluster , but Rogger (Logger and Router) , ISN & Databases are in Lahore , PGs in Karachi used to access HDS ,Logger, ISN databases through WAN .Agents in Karachi are associated with CMPG_Karachi and Agents in lahore are Associated with CMPG_Lahore . As lahore is the headoffice, so a Call Center Manager in lahore wants to see Agents in Karachi using its CTIOS client . In other words we want that Single CTIOS displays Agents of Both PGs in one Session.

Regards

Irfan Tariq

Assign the Lahore callcenter manager to the Karachi Agent Team. That should do it.

CTIOS Supervisor desktop looks at the agent team. Whatever agents are assigned to the agent team that the manager is supervising,then ctios will see the real-time status of the assigned agents for themanager

Dear All

I got my answer from CISCO , Actually CTIOS is not designed to have mutliply sessions .

regards

Irfan Tariq

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: