cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCCX 7.0 Set Enterprise call Info

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to use SET Enterprise Call info so when the call rolls back to another queu it shows the the info from the first queue. So example caller goes into the nurse queue and after 6 minutes rolls to the FRONT DESK queue. I want to use the "Set Enterprise call info" to show info from the nurse queue so they know when a call goes to their agent from the Nurse queue. I have it added but not sure what variables to make and then to set in it so it will do this.

I have it under the "Menu" "MON_Fri"  option 5 Phone nurse. I have attached the script.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If agents are using CAD, there is a call info window (lower right, if I recall correctly) which lists the CTI RP, queues, and any previous agents that this contact has been through... this works without any particular scripting, it's just a matter of getting your agents to look at it...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: