cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCCX 8.0.2.11003-10: how to verify the usage of a Call Control Group?

raziel78kain
Level 2
Level 2

Hello,

we have a CUCCX 8.0.2.11003-10.

We would like to to verify, for example by RTMT, the usage of a Call Control Group.

For example, we would like to know if the CCG is exhausted, i.e. if every CTI Port contained in the CCG is in use.

How can we know that?

TIA and regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

As a better practice, what we used to do in our lab testing was,

1. Create maximum number of instances\sessions on the UCCX Applications and its respective route points.

2. Create equal or greater number of CTI ports as of the instances\sessions.

3. Associate these CCG's to the route points associated with the applications.

4. Monitor the RealTime Reporting page, for contact summary and application task summary to check the overall number of active CTI ports in usage (i.e. the calls which are in Queue will only consume these CTI ports).

Hope this helps.

Anand

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

prashraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

This actually depends on how many ports you have configured in each CCG

Please do a cisco JTAPI synch and a data synch, check from the UCCX addpadmin screen, this should display any major discrepancies

RTMT is usually used to collect logs and display sys log alerts, crash memory issues

-You can monitor on days with heavy call volumes and also turn on the engine debugging from trace central.

-Pretty much you will see errors in the MIVR logs such as CTITIERR errrors and running out of CTI ports, this will be only indicated in case of a failure

Thanks,

Prashanth

Hi

UCCX isn't great at trending stuff like this.. however...

You can run the aborted/rejected report for a month or whatever period using HRC. It will show you any rejects due to max sessions or other errors that occur when you pass the limits.

The real-time reporting applet shows some of the same stuff.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

As a better practice, what we used to do in our lab testing was,

1. Create maximum number of instances\sessions on the UCCX Applications and its respective route points.

2. Create equal or greater number of CTI ports as of the instances\sessions.

3. Associate these CCG's to the route points associated with the applications.

4. Monitor the RealTime Reporting page, for contact summary and application task summary to check the overall number of active CTI ports in usage (i.e. the calls which are in Queue will only consume these CTI ports).

Hope this helps.

Anand

Hello anchoudh,

I've solved by using Real Time Reporting (in particular, by Contacts Summary).

Thank you.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: