cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUEAC Server: how long do we need purge the database of SQL?

jianjiang
Level 1
Level 1

hi

today all our attendant consoles of switch board were out of service, later i found the error from the server log file and event viewer:

SQL.Exception(p, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Call_Details_002'.'Call_Seq_Idx' in database 'ATTLOG' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping )","DBXErrorCode:3604","Exception","" SQL.Exception(p, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.
Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Call_Details_002'.'Call_Seq_Idx' in database 'ATTLOG' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping )","DBXErrorCode:3604","Exception",""

CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size would exceed your licensed limit of 4096 MB per database.

so i have to purge the database on admin web, then restart the services , finally everything is fine.

but now i worry about when it will happen again?

is there anything i can do and let the database automatically purge?

thx for your answer!

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like there is no way to automate / schedule the database purge. You will need to do it manually. Please check the 'Database Purge' section in the following link for additional details

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/CUACBE_91110WAG.pdf

HTH

Manish