cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC 10.6 - Agent Summary Report "Collection"

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, getting started with CUIC for the first time since migrating away from v8.6 and Cisco Historical Reports. 

For Agent Names (aparam5) what is the "Choose Collection" parameter used for? 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

10 Replies 10

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

Anybody? Mods if I'm in the wrong section, please advise. 

You can use collections so that instead of you, for instance picking Larry, Sam, and Susie as agents, you have a collection where it would prepopulate for the user all 3 of those agents.

Here's the link to the user guide (you didn't mention what version) that gives some examples.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_1101/user/guide/CUIC_BK_C9A05BC4_00_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user/CUIC_BK_C9A05BC4_00_cisco-unified-intelligence-center-user_chapter_011.html?bookSearch=true

Bill,

In the new UI, how does one activate a collection to be used in a filter?

The collection box no longer appears above the list. In the case of a report defined for the Value List Agents, I want to be able to use the system-created Collection (based on the Team) but cannot figure out how to make them appear.

I can see when I run a Live Data (Agent) report, the Collections appear at the top of the list in the form Team_Name (N/N) where N is the number of agents in the team, followed by all the Agents.

In a custom report I created I also want these to appear, but don't know the trick. Do you?

Regards,
Geoff

Can you share a screenshot?

So you're saying if you do a custom report (Live Data or regular) you don't see the Collections in the list of agents, but it does show when you look at one of the Stock ones?

I experimented again - I had been creating an Anonymous Block RD.

If I create a Database Query type, then set SkillTargetID in the Fields to the Agent Value List, and in Properties choose that as the Key Criteria field, it works. The team collections appear.

Now I need to see if this can be made to work on an Anonymous Block type.

Regards,
Geoff 

Wow - that is really weird. Now it is working!

What I was actually doing was copying then modifying a stock Cisco report.

The TR_Historical - Agent Login Logout report has a bug when the agents have Boolean attributes.

There is an error in the SQL code that CASTs the AttributeValue to an int - this fails when the AttributeValue is "true" or "false" so I added to the WHERE statement

ATT.AttributeDataType=4

so I am only considering Proficiency-based PQ attributes - and that fixed it. But my :agent_list parameter was only showing Agents in the Filter. But now it shows the team collections at the top.

Very strange - but I'm happy now.

Regards,
Geoff

Thanks for sharing that bug, is that a 11.5 one? Is there a defect or anything tied to it for reference?

Yes Bill, this is on 11.5

I believe this report was around for a while before PQs were added to UCCE then the report was enhanced to deal with the "top three" Attributes as well the "top three" skills. The SQL code is quite sophisticated, with a nice use of PIVOT.

I only fixed this today - the customer informed me yesterday that the report failed so I investigated and found a solution. I raised a TAC case this morning and the TAC engineer confirmed that the problem occurred also in his test bed, so a defect will be opened.

Do not have that yet, but will update this thread when I know it.

Regards,
Geoff

Hi Geoff, I was wondering if you ever received a defect ID from TAC that you could share re: this issue?

It is CSCur96785

It had been opened some time ago on an earlier version but the TAC engineer reopened it for 11.5.

By the way, I found the other day that my fix did not work when I ran the report over a lot of agents. I was doing testing for the upcoming cut and logged in each of the 300 agents. When I ran the report (even with  the fix above) I did get an error. So I added the other change, similar to what someone else posted in the reporting forum. 

This is to put a CASE statement around the CAST. I basically said if the value is "true" return 11; if the value is "false" return 12; else let the CAST work.

Regards,
Geoff