Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUIC 8.5 Unable to "choose collection" for users other than Admin/Superv

Hi,

When login with any user other than the admin, I'm not able get any entry in the "choose collection" drop down menu for any type of report. While investigating it seems this is restricted by the option Security / User Permissions / System Collections (UCCE). I can see how all the teams has assigned the admin user for read, exedcute and write. In addition also the supervisor of the team is added to the list and I have checked and confirmed that the supervisor can get the collection of his/her team.

There is a list on the right hand side to be able to add additional user permissions however when I try I get the error "System Collections (UCCE) permissions can't be modified". Obviously having just the supervisor of the team being able to list their team is not good enoguh and I would expect changing the permissions here is possible.

Has anyone come accross this problem or do you have any tips before openign a TAC case?

Thanks

Isidro

Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies