Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUIC 9.0 Custom Reporting/Dashboards

Good Afternoon,

I am relatively new to CUIC as a whole so any feedback to the following question is appreciated. I am a manager at a contact center who recently made the jump from Avaya to Cisco this month. I am looking for a way to create a customized dashboard for each Supervisor in our center. I would like to include a report that shows all of the Supervisor's agents and their call statistics for that current day (since the start of shift until present moment, AHT, Calls taken, Abandoned calls, hold time avg, short call % etc.) I was using "Historical Agent All Fields Daily" Stock Report. Ideally I would like to have this report be a part of their dashboard so that each time they open the Dashboard it automatically begins running the report from 8am until present, and refreshes every 30 seconds (if you can input a refresh interval). Any and all assistance is appreciated, as I stated I am relatively new to the software and I am looking forward to learning as much as possible. Thanks in advance for your help!

-Daniel

2 REPLIES

Daniel,

Unfortunately, some of the stock reports don't have a built-in option for "relative" dates (i.e., being able to choose "Today", "Yesterday", etc). If you have the "peragt26_Agent Consolidated Daily Report" available to you, you should be able to select "Today" in that, it should have most of the data you're looking for. If you don't have this report, it is available from the CDN under "WebView reports". http://developer.cisco.com/web/ccr/documentation

In order to have a report in a dashboard automatically run with specific filter criteria, it needs to have a "default filter" set up. Each report can only have a single default filter. If you have multiple defaults you would like to set up, you will need to create copies of your report, each with its own default filter. You can set the default filter by right-clicking the report in the Reports tab and choosing Edit.

Once you have your reports and dashboards set up, I would recommend potentially adjusting user permissions so supervisors can only see the reports/dashboards that pertain to them.

If you haven't seen it yet, the CUIC User Guide is here - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_902/user/guide/CUIC_BK_R4B100EB_00_reporting-app-user-guide-902.html

-Jameson

-Jameson

Daniel,

To save yourself some work, you can also have a look at 3rd party DW products - such as www.2Ring.com/DW. It comes with a web-based configuration interface that is making it super easy to build layouts with different KPIs etc. The web-site offers a free trial (it takes 10 minutes at the most to get an instance of the DESKTOP Client going), and/or you can schedule a live demo with us, e.g. here.

Have a great weekend,

Michal (2Ring)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content