Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Dashboard permlink not work

samhopealpha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I have created a permalink for Live Data -  Voice CSQ Summary Report. And seeing by Supervisor without any problem.

However, when I add this live report to a Dashboard, and use Dashboard permalink. (Checked the box - "Enable Unauthenticated Access") 

It shows error: 

Warning [10019] Permission denied - please contact Administrator for permission. 'Voice CSQ Summary Report'.

Anybody knows what mistake I have made?
Thanks in advance 

Sam

6 Replies 6

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

Only Agents and Supervisors can view Live Data reports. Ticking the box for "Unauthenticated Access" does not work for LD.

I don't know why Cisco have restricted access to Agents and Supervisors.

Graham

I've just got the same issue and found this:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuo55938/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir

(Facepalm)

Nothing quite like Cisco things not working for a 'perfectly good reason'

Hi Samhopealpha, I wondering if you solved the issue.

Thank you!

Is this resolved in UCCX 11.6? Would prefer to have LD available as Permalink/Dashboard. Make sense to have this available.

Curious if anyone came up with a different solution? I'm looking to create a 'Live Dashboard' of Data for various department heads that don't have CCX User Accounts. 

Best I could do was get the page to say something along these lines:

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: