Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUIC Dialler Stock Reports

Morning,

So we have had a CISCO Dialler installed, a basic out of the box solution, as part of the wider project we are having the whole business convert tot he Cisco Contact centre platform. So we have things like the Dialler as well as CUIC etc. The issue i currently have is CUIC and the Dialler. There seems to be no stock reports for the Dialler for agent activity. We have searched far and wide and checked with CISCO partners but they say to get the information i need such has How many calls were taken by each agent from the dialler, would ahve to be custom reports. Now as part of the contact centre solution and with also purchasing the dialler i was wandering why this information is not part of a stock report, and if it is, where are these stock reports located, we have had your Partners Engineer put all the stock reports on he can find but the majority of it releates to inbound reporting, and the outboudn stuff it states is more so the overall picture rather than drilling down to the nitty gritty stuff.

Thanks                  

5 REPLIES

Hi,

could you please share your ICM and CUIC version with us. Thanks.

G.

Morning

CUIC Version is

Version:

9.1(1) build 1 (9_1_1_10000_117) Version:9.1(1) build 1 (9_1_1_10000_117)

I am unsure what the ICM version is but i do think its the latest release.

Thanks

Silver

Did you downloaded files with "outbound option" from:

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=282163829&softwareid=284697222&release=10.0.1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

You have some Dialer reports there already...

HTH,
Dragan

HTH, Dragan

Afternoon,

Yes we have downlaoded all the stock reports and imported them into the CUIC. However there are no "Agent" historical reports for Outbound Dialler. Agents reports only seem to show inbound information only. So calls Taken via the dialler is something that we cant see or show via stock or custom reporting. But we dont want to go downt he road of customr eporting just yet as we feel that CUIC as it is a CISCO product as is the dialler we assumed it would have that kind of stock information.

Thanks

Silver

Well,

this is interesting really...you see I also have one customer with strict Outbound calls in CC based on UCCE 8.5(2) with CUIC 9 for reporting. And I know your problem because my customer also wanted from me kind of reports that you are searching for. But, after speaking with Cisco TAC we concluded that you can't have all kind of information for outbound calls in UCCE as you have them for inbound calls - system environment works that way...

So I think that you are in same situation as I - tell customer that they can't simply have info for Outbound calls in system which they want. They only can have info for what UCCE is giving and right now I think that CUIC templates which you (and I ) have is only options right now...

HTH,
Dragan

HTH, Dragan
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content