Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUIC field Answered on CallType vs Skillgroup reports

Hi,

Currently i have a UCCE 9.0 environment with CUIC 9.0, some of my reports are not matching and have a lot of diferences on the total number of answered Calls

For the CallType report which includes the calls for the 4 Pheripheral Skillgroups i have 109 Calls unther the "Answered" field

For the Peripheral Skillgroup report i have a total of 25 calls for the same 4 Pheripheral Skillgroups.

The definitions on the CUIC documentation are:

For the Peripheral Skill Group Historical All Fields report, Answered: The number of calls answered by agents associated with a skill group during the reporting interval. This value is set by the PG. The number of calls answered includes only handled calls and internal calls received. The value is incremented at the time the call is answered. Derived from: Skill_Group_Interval.CallsAnswered

For the Call Type Historical All Fields report, Answered: The total number of calls of this call type answered by agents in the interval. This field is applicable to both Unified ICM and Unified CCE with the following exception: if the call is answered by an agent on a standard ACD, this field is incremented only if the call was translation routed. Derived from: Call_Type_Interval.CallsAnswered.

For me there is a lot of difference between them, and for what i can see on the documentation i suppose that those numbers should be very close. I've tried by doing a direct query on the data source and it match with the reports. If this is not an interpretation poblem, what could be wrong?

Regards,

Everyone's tags (3)
3 REPLIES
Bronze

Hi Claudio,

How different are the numbers? If they are out by a lot I would suspect there might be multiple call types you might not be aware of which are routing to the same Skill Group (ie if you have 10 call types all routing to the same skill group and you are only aware of 5 of them then when you add up the calls answered across the 5 call types you might be missing the calls answered from the remaining 5 call types which make up all the calls answered by the skill group).

Maybe have a look at the Call_Type_SG_Interval which you can use to count calls answered per call type per skill group. This will at least confirm where all the calls are coming from which are hitting that skill group so you can make sure you are counting all the call types.

Cheers,

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for your quick answer. The report that CallType_SG_Interval matches with the skillgroup report, so no skillgroups left outside The calltipe.

Currently have 145 total tasks and 109 answered calls on the calltype reports, and on The skillgroup i have 30 presented calls and 25 answered. So still have missing calls.

Regards,

Claudio.

I would normally do following to see whats happening with those calls,

Select * from Route_Call_Detail where DateTime between '2014-02-XX 00:00' and

'2014-02-XX 23:00' and CallTypeID ='XXXX'

CallTypeID is the one you reporting against.

This will gives you total calls presented against that calltype.

Now from this report you can verify value RouterErrorCode='0' means normal calls and it is answered.

And then join it with Termination_Call_Detail table to get further detail of which skillgroup the calls are landing to.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content