Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC for UCCX 9.0(2)

Cristina Boghi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

my customer is interesting to a solution that generates custom graphs,  reports and dashboard about a small contact center (6 agents)

I read:

"... Unified Intelligence Center is also shipped co-resident with Unified Contact Center Express application. ... "

I don't understand.

Can I install it on the same server where there is UCCX 9.0.2 or on a different server?

What licenses do I need?

My customer asks application HA (no vmware)

There are good alternatives to the Cuic ?

Thanks

Cristina

1 Reply 1

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

from the UCCX 9.0(1) SRND:

Cisco Unified Intelligence Center is the web-based reporting platform that is packaged as part of the Cisco Unified CCX 9.0(1).

Regardless of license level (Premium, Enhanced or Standard), CUIC is there, on the same server.

Not sure if you can install it or move it to a separate server - I guess the answer is no.

About the licenses: you'll have to decide whether you'll be able to use the full feature set (if you need HTTP applications, Databases, custom Java classes, then go Premium), or not (then it's either Enhanced or Standard). Again, CUIC will be there, with unlimited users.

About HA - if you mean High Availability, UCCX supports that, out of the box, it's actually an active-inactive server pair. You'll need a separate license for that, too, as far as I know.

Good alternatives to CUIC: personally, I prefer BIRT. But there's a long list of reporting platforms. Some SQL knowledge is a plus.

Hint: the SRND is a great way to start. The amount of information there might be overwhelming, but all the details are supposed to be there.

G.

Message was edited by: Gergely Szabo A list can't be wide.