cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC import reports on 10.5

Lisa Marriott
Level 1
Level 1

I downloaded .zip files off the Cisco website for 10.5 the 2 I did upload onto the CUIC system were transitional stock reports templates which were not included on our system, but my question is the other historical stock report that was available to download the date is from 2014, but our system was installed in 2015. Am I wrong in thinking my system already has these reports and uploading would be duplicating my existing?  The notes are not clear of the changes if any?  Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

An easy way to compare without trying to upload them would be to look at the Report Defintion names on your existing system and compare that to the names of the reports you see in the zip file that you downloaded.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

An easy way to compare without trying to upload them would be to look at the Report Defintion names on your existing system and compare that to the names of the reports you see in the zip file that you downloaded.

Thanks, also when I did the import it did popup and said that report already exists do you want to overwrite it.  So thanks again very helpful!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: