Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Report Field Definitions

VLT06
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Guys,

I am trying to find doco on report field definitions in CUIC….

Example, what exactly "Internal In Time", "External Out Time" & "Internal Out Time" actually mean???

Any help, much appreciated!!!

Cheers!

1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi James,

- internal in time means the length of an internal call received by the agent (internal means the call came directly to the agent's phone, it has not been routed by a routing script);

- external out time means the length of a call initiated by the agent off switch (the call goes beyond the horizon visible by the call routing system);

- internal out time means the length of a call initiated by the agent within the same switch (for example agent calls another agent directly).

So, if agent Alice calls agent Bob directly, the Internal Out Time is increased for Alice, and the Internal In Time is increased for Bob.

If agent Alice calls her grandmother in Australia, the External Out Time is increased for her.

You might want to take a look at these documents:

Reporting Guide for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted 8.5(3)

Database Schema Guide for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise 8.5(1)

G.

Thanks for the explanation which makes sense!

I have found the two documents you described however they don’t explain these fields unfortunately….

Any idea of any other documents? Surely there must be something out there without have to hit a forum for individual answers etc…

Cheers for that!

I did find similar explanations via your links which should see me through for now. Thanks for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: