cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC reports and Outbound Campaigns

jmachiggins
Level 1
Level 1

It's my understanding that UCCX can only produce reports for calls made by the system and connected to agents.  If agents are manually dialing numbers they do not get counted in the reports because UCCX doesn't know about them.  If I'm right is there anywhere that this is clearly spelled out in documentation?  I need this to forestall push back from the call center managers.

Thanks,

J

2 Replies 2

It's been a while since I looked at this, so I can't speak for recent versions. There used to be total outbound on agent extension and an non-agent extension column in the agent call summary report. Take a look at that as a starting point.

david

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

David is absolutely correct in saying that there used to be and still is a report named Agent Call Summary report that provides details about outbound calls made by the agents using both his/her ACD and Non-ACD line. Refer below guide that provides list of all thew default reports available within CUIC:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_10_6/user/guide/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106/UCCX_BK_U89A45EB_00_uccx-historical-reporting-guide-106_chapter_01.html#UCCX_RF_ACD33B1E_00

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: