Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC reports

justine.joubran
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have generated the report "Agent Historical All Fields" using CUIC for a group of agents.

The report displays the data grouped by agent name first, and then grouped by Skill Group. In my case, all the agents belong to the same Skill Group. Therefore, the report is displaying 2 Skill Groups for every agent which the configured Skill Group and the System Default Skill Group.

Is there a way to remove the System Default Skill Group from the report?

On the other hand, looking closer into the data fetched in the report, I noticed that some fields under the System Default SG are set to zeros (AHT, Handled, Held, Average Hold, ...) while some other fields contains values (%Active, %Hold, %Not Active, %Not Ready, ...).

What does the data held by the default Skill Group mean?

Thanks,

Justine.

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

the default skill group is used when the statistics cannot be referenced by a real skill group. This includes calls initiated by the agent (logically, there is no way to tell what 'skill group' initiated the call; also, it includes calls arriving directly to the agent's phone. About not ready times: when agent transitions to not ready, he becomes not ready for all skill broups, including the default one.

Starting ICM 8.0 you can specify what the agent's default skill group should be, but I don't think it will prevent CUIC from showing the Default (5000) skill group.

G.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Senthil Kumar Sankar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Justine,

Below information might help you, this is available in Reporting guide of 8.0

The Role of the Default Skill Group in Reporting :

The default skill group acts as a bucket to capture information in these situations:

•     For calls that are not routed by Unified ICM routing script.

•     If a skill group is not specified in a routing script.

•     If the Agent-to-Agent node is used in a routing script for agent-to-agent dialing,

•     When the Queue to Agent node queues a task to an agent and the agent is not logged into theskill group specified in the Queue to Agent node.

Using a default skill group helps to:

•     Ensure the agent/skill group reports balance with the service and call type reports, sinceservice and call type reports include only Unified ICM-routed calls,

and to

•     Isolate/identify non-ICM-routed calls within the agent and skill group report.

Statistics for the default skill group are affected by different types of calls, including new calls,agent-to-agent-dialing, and transferred and conferenced calls.

You do not have to create a default skill group - one is automatically created when you establishMRD/Peripheral Gateways pairs. The default skill group has a peripheral number of 0.

Regards,

Senthil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: