Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CUIC

Hello,

Can anybody help me?

I'm looking to try and create a real-time occupancy calculation on CUIC (Skill or Service report)

Does anyone have any ideas about the best way to do this? Don't seem to have all the components available to build the calculation. (HandleTimeToday etc)

If there are some all singing all dancing report definitions out there they'd be much appreciated.

Any ideas would be appreciated....

Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES

CUIC

Hi,

can you please specify the information you're looking for? Is it about Agents? Skill Groups? Real-time (meaning: now) or about the actual day?

Also, do you have any SQL knowledge?

G.

CUIC

It would be the cumulative Occupancy for the day we were looking for, but available on a real-time basis.

The Occupancy for the Skill Group was the plan but in some cases we're working with 2 or more Skill Groups within a department so I didn't know if using a Service report would give me more accuracy? But I'm guessing Skill Group is the way to go for this?

The historical Skill Group reports provide 'PercentActiveTime' and 'PercentUtilization' options which would be useful if we could replicate them for the real-time reports and updating realtime cumulative figures for the day.

My SQL knowledge is limited, however I do have some SQL guys in the office that can translate and action queries for me if I get a bit lost so don't worry too much about confusing me.

Appreciate your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content