cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIS Archiver reporting environment error..

manoj_anantha
Level 1
Level 1

When I point the datasource to the AWDB the report runs fine. However, When I point the report to Archiver_data it gives me environment error. I noticed that there are few views missing in the archiver_data database in compate to AWDB database. Eg Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour view is missing, so not able run the Agent details historical report on the Archiver_data datasource.

-Manoj

4 Replies 4

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Manoj,

I actually just talked to the CCBU about this today.  Basically the connector for the ICM AW/HDS only pulls a few tables as an example of a connector, so developers have a refernce.  All 19 canned reports are meant to run against the AW/HDS unless you expand the connector to fit all the tables neessary and edit the templates yourself to point at the archiever.  Basically the only reason you really need the archiever server is if you need a data market, or if you have the wanting to build custom datasource connector for the archiever.   Silly I know....

Hope this helps,

Chad

Thanks Chad, Can you point to one canned report that works with the archiver?

For 8X146 HDD MCS server for the CUIS DB is not worth I guess.

-Manoj

Chad,

That's really good info, I've been playing with CUIS the last couple of weeks and had no idea that was the case.

Thanks,

david

Dave,

No Problem, I have done quite a lot with CUIS as of late, trying to ramp up on it.  Next week I plan to make a custom connector to PostGRE Database that I am working on as a test and POC.  Also, I have a custom Email Notification hosted web application for use with CUIS I am developing as a POC, I plan to let people use for free I will release soon.

Hope all is well..

Chad