Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Currency Prompt

Good afternoon everyone

I have found a very strange incident and hopefully you guys can help on this....

I have a script which dip into SQL database and read back payment balance.  It's been working for a half year.   Recently, the servers were damaged and they did not have any backup so, we had to do fresh install.... Then, I start getting calls from the call center supervisor that payment amounts are announcing 1 cent off....  So, I debugged my script and found out that strange numbers...     

it is grabbing correct number from database but when it is convert to Dollar for prompt, it adds extra numbers to the cents and that announcing wrong amount....    

If you see "BalanceAmt", it is grabbing correct amount which is 65.08  but when it is converting to dollar prompt, it is adding ".7999999999" number...

It was not getting this strange numbers before...No script was changed... not sure what causing this ..... 

I appreciate all your suggestions/solutions/anything

Nana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: UCCX 9 Java Variable Currency Prompt

Your GeneratedPrompt Step probably doesn't need Dollars and Cents..just the Amount..the Value of BalanceAmt is the entire value..but you don't really need it anyhow..just set the Prompt in a Set Step like below..

Set CURRENTBALANCE = $[BlanceAmt]

2 REPLIES

Your GeneratedPrompt Step probably doesn't need Dollars and Cents..just the Amount..the Value of BalanceAmt is the entire value..but you don't really need it anyhow..just set the Prompt in a Set Step like below..

Set CURRENTBALANCE = $[BlanceAmt]

Thank you very much!    i think it is working as it should.    

thank YOU thank YOU

Nana

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content